Bank Better, Live Better
fuel your savings with Capitec and Shell01/02/2021
All Capitec clients now get cash back at Shell. Simply swipe your registered Shell V+ card and pay with your Capitec card or simply scan to pay.
Ready to fuel your savings with cash back? Then fill up on fuel and snacks and get your V+ card at a participating Shell service station to take advantage of our new Live Better Benefit. Unlike most loyalty programmes, you don't have to earn points or miles, reach a certain tier or jump through hoops to get this benefit. It's free and available to all Capitec clients!
How it works
- Register your V+ card in under 3 minutes, and pay no subscription or monthly fees
- Use any one of these methods to register:
- QR code: scan the QR code at the back of the V+ card. This will take you to the registration page
- USSD: dial *120*7368# and follow the prompts (standard USSD rates apply). When using USSD, you must use your own phone to register as the cellphone number used to register will be linked to the card
- Online: visit v-plus.co.za and follow the steps
Get cash back
- Swipe your V+ card and pay with your Capitec card or simply scan to pay to get 20c per litre cash back on fuel and 0.5% cash back on selected items in-store at Shell Select. (In-store cash back excludes tobacco, phone cards, lubricants, car wash and municipal services.)
- Get DOUBLE CASH BACK at 40c per litre on Live Better day, the 10th of every month.
- Cash back will be loaded into your V+ wallet
- Before you can spend your cash back for the first time, you must set a PIN for your V+ card on v-plus.co.za
- You can then swipe your V+ card and enter your PIN to use your cash back on anything you need at Shell
Visit a participating Shell service station today to get your V+ card and watch your cash back roll in!
you may also like...
siya’s ultimate beauty kits
We’ve partnered with Dis-Chem to help everyone live better with cash back paid into your Live Better Savings account. Together with 5 lifestyle experts, we're looking at how you can save or splurge on your own lifestyle kits. First up, Siyanda “Siya Bunny” Dzenga with her 2 beauty kits.
aisha’s ultimate parenting kits
We’ve partnered with Dis-Chem to help everyone live better with cash back paid into your Live Better Savings account. As Aisha Baker welcomed her second child, we asked her to create 2 parenting kits to show you how you can save or splurge on baby essentials.