Bank Better, Live Better
Get a 75% discount on your monthly Hello Doctor subscription when you pay with a Capitec debit order.
Set up a monthly debit order on your Capitec account and apply the promo code, LIVEBETTER to enjoy a free 7-day subscription to Hello Doctor (75% off per month thereafter). This means you only pay R21.25 per month!
What is Hello Doctor?
Hello Doctor means that you have access to a doctor 24/7 - wherever you are. Whether it’s a sick child at 3am or a question about your medication, their doctors are available to you on your phone.
Simply request a call or a chat, and a doctor will call or message you within an hour. This means you don't have to be on hold and waste your airtime.
- You can see what it's about before you commit with a free 7-day trial
- No need to travel to a medical practice. Get advice from a doctor on your phone
If you prefer to text, just use the “Text a Doctor” option in the app and a doctor will reply within an hour
- Get healthy with Hello Doctor’s Health Tips by subscribing on the app to any of the categories that interest you
How to register
- Visit www.hellodoctor.co.za to sign up
- Enter your details and redeem the LIVEBETTER promo code for your 75% discount
- Pay with a debit order that goes off your Capitec account
- Download the Hello Doctor app on Android or iOS – and enter your username and password
- Request a call or text the doctor your question
you may also like...
get cash back at Dis-Chem and Baby City
Don’t jump through hoops for cash back, simply pay with your Capitec card and get 2% cash back at Dis-Chem and Baby City.
aisha’s ultimate parenting kits
We’ve partnered with Dis-Chem to help everyone live better with cash back paid into your Live Better Savings account. As Aisha Baker welcomed her second child, we asked her to create 2 parenting kits to show you how you can save or splurge on baby essentials.
chef aya’s ultimate health kits
We’ve partnered with Dis-Chem to help everyone live better with cash back paid into your Live Better Savings account. Together with 5 lifestyle experts, we're showing you how you can save or splurge on your own lifestyle kits. We asked Chef Ayabonga Gope to create the ultimate health kit on 2 budgets.