Bank Better, Live Better
siya’s ultimate beauty kits04/08/2021
We’ve partnered with Dis-Chem to help everyone live better with cash back paid into your Live Better Savings account. Together with 5 lifestyle experts, we're looking at how you can save or splurge on your own lifestyle kits. First up, Siyanda “Siya Bunny” Dzenga with her 2 beauty kits.
Siyanda is a savvy entrepreneur with a wealth of beauty advice to share. She’s inspired by the woman she wants to become. “I have a very solid idea of how I would like my life to look in the future and I work towards that. That’s what keeps me going,” says Siya.
“Having recently become a mother, which is a dream come true, I’m inspired by my son, the kind of life I want to give him and the environment I want him to grow up in. That’s what gives me a reason to show up, strive to be better daily and live better.”
Because we’ve partnered with Dis-Chem to help everyone live better, we asked Siya to put together 2 ultimate beauty kits: one if you’re on a budget and one if you can splurge.
“I loved this,” says Siya, “especially when it came to finding the right products to include within the 2 budgets of R500 and R1 000. Earning 2% cash back is a win-win for me. It means I’m automatically saving money every time I pay with my Capitec card at Dis-Chem.”
Siya’s ultimate beauty kits
At the moment, Siya’s crushing on the minimal makeup trend. “So many of us have adopted it for our video-call meetings.” Because of this, she’s put together a collection of makeup products that might be minimalistic, but will definitely do the job – whether you’re on a tight budget or you can afford to splurge a little.
Ultimate save kit:
- Disco 3 in 1 Volume, Length & Curl Mascara
- Passion Pro 5-colour Eyeshadow in Smokey
- Disco Pencil with smudger in Black
- Naillusion Gellusion Gel Like Shine Nail Polish in Devine and Toffee
- Reflections M.O.D. Micellar Water
- O.D Make Up Finishing Spray
- LA Girl Pro Conceal Concealer in Fawn
- Passion Pro Velvet Matte Wand Lipgloss in 49
- Disco Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dusky
- Beauty Treats Sugar Lip Scrub
“When it comes to makeup, you want to look fresh, not tired; you want to look like you’ve made an effort, but not too much,” she says. “I’ve found that concealer, eyeshadow, mascara and some lip gloss always does the job for me, which is why I’ve selected these products for my save kit.”
Ultimate splurge kit:
- Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser Primer
- Palladio 4Ever + Ever Banana Loose Powder
- Palladio Brow Pencil in Dark Brown and Dark Taupe
- Rimmel #Insta Fix & Go Setting Spray
- Rimmel Provocalips Liquid Lip Colour in Little Minx, Kiss Me You Fool, Play With Fire, Lazy Daze, Firecracker and Shore Thing
- Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Mascara in Black
- Maybelline The Rocket Volum’ Express Mascara in Black
- Revlon Vinyl Eyeliner in Midnight Mystery
- Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Sparkling Black
- Revlon SkinLights Prismatic Bronzer
- Revlon SkinLights Prismatic Highlighter in Twilight Gleam
“Adding a touch of colour to your lips always completes any look. I love trying new colours depending on my mood or what I’m wearing,” says Siya.
She also believes that using a skin primer is a must. “You need to make sure you prime your skin properly before you apply any makeup. Maybelline’s Baby Skin definitely does the job.” And, don’t forget to finish your look with a setting spray. “Add Rimmel’s #Insta Fix & Go to your shopping splurge!”
Everyone can live better
We’ve partnered with Dis-Chem to enable you to live better with our partner benefits. Every time you pay with your Capitec card at any Dis-Chem store, you’ll get cash back, paid directly into your Live Better savings account.
For more info click here
you may also like...
fuel your savings with Capitec and Shell
All Capitec clients now get cash back at Shell. Simply swipe your registered Shell V+ card and pay with your Capitec card or simply scan to pay.