Bank Better, Live Better
The Insider SA17/07/2020
We're proud to announce a brand-new lifestyle show, The Insider SA – a guide to living better in partnership with Capitec. Join us as we explore local talent, industries and businesses that will inspire you to live better.
Launching on Tuesday, 4 August at 7:30pm on SABC 3, The Insider SA will give you a first-hand guide on how to live better by sharing real stories of South African individuals and businesses. The show will take viewers on a weekly journey showcasing encouraging, authentic stories rich in local culture that will uplift, challenge and entertain you.
The Insider SA aims to challenge our thinking around the way we consume everyday things like food, art, design, technology and fashion. It focuses on the need for us to support and express an appreciation of ubuntu and the talent of local artisans and entrepreneurs. It poses thought-provoking questions like “Why buy international name brands when you can get the same quality from a local supplier?", inspiring you to make better choices and have more meaningful experiences.
The Insider SA speaks directly to Capitec's purpose of enabling our clients to better manage their financial lives by helping you understand your financial position and ways you can simplify your life. Capitec's Marketing and Communications Executive, Francois Viviers says: “As a proudly South African brand, Capitec is proud to be part of a production that showcases the best of South Africa’s local talent, industries and businesses. We want to take viewers on an educational journey that will inspire them to live better by making more informed and simplified decisions".
Bringing you experts and innovators from all around the country, The Insider SA:
- is that gem of a friend who’s always in the loop, connected to everyone worth knowing
- gives you a first-hand guide on how to experience the best that life has to offer in a way that’s sustainable, ethical and accessible – all in one curated space
- is either in your hometown or travelling the country to find the finest food, design or fashion
- knows that hidden bistro where only the locals eat, and what night their specials run
- is as good online as they are with people – if there’s an app or service that gets you to the front of the queue at your favourite boutique or hang-out, they’re on it
- knows all the tips and tricks on how to get you to your dream holiday destination – in business class style
- rubs shoulders with designers of award-winning homes and is strategic about where and how they shop the best fabrics – at a fraction of the retail price
- buys their seafood, single malt and wine where the chefs do and will share all their secrets with you
With The Insider SA, you’re going to dine, travel, shop, dress, cook, live and entertain like you've never done before! And the show's website, theinsidersa.co.za will be your digital guide to all the places and experiences explored in the show.
Each week, the show will unlock 3 Capitec deals giving viewers the opportunity to take advantage of promotional offers on various items featured in the show. You can also stand a chance to win exciting prizes, so don't miss out – make sure you watch the show every week!
you may also like...
chef aya’s ultimate health kits
We’ve partnered with Dis-Chem to help everyone live better with cash back paid into your Live Better Savings account. Together with 5 lifestyle experts, we're showing you how you can save or splurge on your own lifestyle kits. We asked Chef Ayabonga Gope to create the ultimate health kit on 2 budgets.
aisha’s ultimate parenting kits
We’ve partnered with Dis-Chem to help everyone live better with cash back paid into your Live Better Savings account. As Aisha Baker welcomed her second child, we asked her to create 2 parenting kits to show you how you can save or splurge on baby essentials.
k.o’s ultimate male grooming kits
We’ve partnered with Dis-Chem to help everyone live better with cash back paid into your Live Better Savings account. We asked K.O to create the ultimate male grooming kit on 2 budgets to show you how you can save or splurge on grooming essentials.