Bank Better, Live Better
how to switch your debit orders
We’ll take the hassle out of switching and keep you updated on the progress. Here’s how.
Move your debit orders online
- Fill in your details on the move debit orders form
- Upload a picture or copy of your latest bank statement reflecting the debit order(s) you would like to move
- A Client Care agent will contact you at your preferred time to confirm that you have uploaded the correct documents and verify the debit orders to be moved
Alternatively, you can:
- Visit your nearest branch with your latest bank statement
- Call our 24hr Client Care Centre on 0860 10 20 43
Please note: Moving your debit orders will take a few days to complete, so please ensure that there’s enough funds in your old account for any debit orders that couldn’t be moved in time.
you may also like...
our 2020 fees
We update our bank fees on 1 March every year. Last year, we helped our clients save over R200 million by lowering our digital banking fees. For the second year in a row, we will not be increasing these fees in 2020.
how to cheat homeschooling during lockdown
Textbooks are piled high on the table, classroom apps are spinning in the background, and you are spinning in the foreground. Not all schools and all classes are likely to reopen soon, so it looks like everyone is going to have to put their teacher’s hat on.