Bank Better, Live Better
new app features
We've added new features to the Capitec Bank app, simplifying banking so you can live better
We continuously look for ways to take the complexity out of banking and are excited to announce the launch of our new banking app! The app will be available on the Apple and Android app stores from Monday, 21 October. To find it, simply search “Capitec Bank” in your app store.
- The app is not an update of our existing app, it is an entirely new app
- Any client registering for Remote Banking from the launch date will automatically get the new app
- Existing app clients can continue to use the current app until they download and activate the new app. Once successfully activated client will not be able to use the existing app, only the new app
- Clients who verified their email address on the current app can upgrade to the new app without visiting a branch
The new app was designed with our clients’ convenience in mind and is even easier to use than our current app. The app has a new look for quick and simple navigation, as well as the following added features:
- Personalised home screen – See all your accounts and balances at a glance
- Customise your favourites – Set up shortcuts on your home and sign-in screens for one-tap access to the features you use the most
- Track your spend – Get a quick overview of how you're spending your money with categories like food, transport or communication
- Use biometric – Sign in and authenticate with fingerprint or facial recognition if your phone supports this
- Manage contactless card transactions – Turn your card’s tap to pay function on and off
For more info about our app click on the button below which will tell you a full list of all features.
you may also like...
how to switch your debit orders
We’ll take the hassle out of switching and keep you updated on the progress. Here’s how.
the best strategy to be debt-free by December
There’s a reliable way to get out of debt, even if you live from pay cheque to pay cheque. It’s called debt snowballing – and it can help you to pay off your debts quickly.