Bank Better, Live Better
bank better and save
Save time and money by switching your salary and debit orders. Do it online or visit a Capitec branch where a consultant will assist you.
Switch your salary
- Visit your nearest branch with your ID document to open a Global One facility
- Give your new account details to your employer to deposit your salary with Capitec
Switch your debit orders
- Download the Debit Order Switch Authorisation form, complete it and return it with your latest bank statement in any of the following ways:
- By email: Conversions@capitecbank.co.za
- By fax: 021 941 0716
- Alternatively, visit a branch with your latest bank statement
Unfortunately, there are some debit orders that we cannot switch for you. To switch these debit orders, you must contact the service provider or company. We'll let you know which ones.
Get our app
Once you've opened your Capitec account, use our app to do all your banking, anywhere 24/7. It’s free to download and use. Simply visit a branch with your cellphone and Capitec card to register.
Join over 5 million clients who pay R50 or less in bank fees per month:
- Pay zero data costs to use our banking app
- Use our app to keep track of your debit orders and dispute unauthorised debit orders
- Pay people and accounts on our app
- Be safe – stop your card on our app if it gets lost or stolen
you may also like...
This one decision can give you a carefree retirement
Your future happiness is dependent on the decisions you make as a young adult. Here’s one decision you really need to make that your future self will thank you for.
plan for irregular expenses
Make planning for irregular yearly expenses part of your budget plan to avoid nasty surprises.