Bank Better, Live Better
bank better and save
Save time and money by switching your salary and debit orders. Do it online or visit a Capitec branch where a consultant will assist you.
Switch your salary
- Visit your nearest branch with your ID document to open a Global One facility
- Give your new account details to your employer to deposit your salary with Capitec
Switch your debit orders
- Download the Debit Order Switch Authorisation form, complete it and return it with your latest bank statement in any of the following ways:
- By email: Conversions@capitecbank.co.za
- By fax: 021 941 0716
- Alternatively, visit a branch with your latest bank statement
Unfortunately, there are some debit orders that we cannot switch for you. To switch these debit orders, you must contact the service provider or company. We'll let you know which ones.
Get our app
Once you've opened your Capitec account, use our app to do all your banking, anywhere 24/7. It’s free to download and use. Simply visit a branch with your cellphone and Capitec card to register.
Join over 5 million clients who pay R50 or less in bank fees per month:
- Pay zero data costs to use our banking app
- Use our app to keep track of your debit orders and dispute unauthorised debit orders
- Pay people and accounts on our app
- Be safe – stop your card on our app if it gets lost or stolen
you may also like...
why you should go cashless
If there was an easy way to save money, would you do it? Find out what it means to go cashless, and how doing so could cut your monthly bank fees by over 90%.
financial bunny: the money makeover I wish I did sooner
SA TV personality Nicolette Mashile has been “sprinkling glitter around finance” as the Financial Bunny for 4 years. But even this property investor and financial educator had to start somewhere. Here, she shares what she wishes she had known sooner.
savings vs paying off debt – which one should you tackle first?
Saving money and paying off debt are both important financial goals. But which one should you prioritise?
This one decision can give you a carefree retirement
Your future happiness is dependent on the decisions you make as a young adult. Here’s one decision you really need to make that your future self will thank you for.