Think before you share
Social media makes sharing with family and friends easy and fun. However, both cybercriminals and future employers could be watching your social media activity. Thinking before you share anything will help protect your money, your career and the company you work for.
Protect your money
- Never share your account details by phone, email, on social media or on unauthorised, unsecured websites
- Don’t share too much personal information
Protect your career
- Don’t publish sensitive and confidential information about your company or your job
- Don’t discuss colleagues, competitors or suppliers in a negative light
- Don’t post innapropriate content that could damage your or your company’s reputation
Improve your privacy
Control who can see your posts by enabling your privacy settings on all your social media profiles.