If you’re looking for a deal that fits your budget, check out these great packages:
7 nights in Mauritius
This package includes flights, airport transfers and accommodation at the Be Cosy Apart Hotel located in Trou aux Biches – a beach resort town on the north-west coast. The hotel is located 52km from the airport and only 18km from the island’s capital, Port Louis. It is also close to Grand Baie, a larger resort town, with upmarket restaurants, shops and vibrant nightlife.
- This Indian Ocean island paradise is the perfect location for a romantic getaway, or to spend quality time with family or friends
- Flight are relatively short and South Africans enjoy visa-free travel
- Be Cosy offers the perfect balance of self-catering freedom and helpful service staff
- Recreational activities include fishing, paddling, sailing, snorkelling, kitesurfing and more • Unwind on the beach or relax at the resort’s pool
- Sample the local cuisine, which includes fragrant Indian spices, fresh tropical fruit and seafood
- Visit a rum distillery or the famed National Botanical Gardens in Pamplemousses – the oldest botanical garden in the Southern Hemisphere
Departure dates: 1 December 2018 to 30 March 2019
Cost: From R12 180 per person sharing
3 nights in Victoria Falls
Choose between a stay at A’Zambezi River Lodge or The Kingdom Hotel. Both are located on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River and in close proximity to Victoria Falls, one of the 7 natural wonders of the world. The package includes flights, accommodation and breakfast daily.
- Experience the legendary falls, known by locals as Mosi-oa-Tunya meaning “smoke that thunders”
- Enjoy warm-hearted African hospitality
- Spot wildlife on the river banks or take a sunset cruise on the Zambezi.
- Adrenaline junkies can choose between river rafting, a zipline tour, bungy jumping or bridge swing off the Victoria Falls Bridge
- Enjoy a bird’s eye views of the falls with a helicopter flight or if you’re feeling a bit more adventurous, try the skydiving option
- For a more relaxed activity, go on an elephant back safari or enjoy a cultural tour
- Visa-free travel and short flights ensure the perfect getaway if you have time constraints
Departure dates: 1 October 2018 to 20 December 2018 (A’Zambezi River Lodge) or 31 December 2018 (The Kingdom Hotel)
Cost: From R6 795 to R 7995 per person sharing