We released our updated fees on 1 March 2018 before the VAT increase from 14% to 15%. We will adjust our fees to incorporate the 1% VAT increase, effective 1 April 2018.
To ease the financial burden on our clients, fees for electronic payments on our app, Internet banking and USSD will not increase, as we’ll carry the costs. All other fees will increase to exactly 15% VAT, and not a cent more.
Even with the increase, app transaction fees are more than 50% lower than our branch fees. You also don't pay for the data you use while banking on our app, so it remains the best way to bank.
Monthly admin fee
- Includes 4 savings plans
- Make card purchases and shop online worldwide
- Transfer money between your Capitec accounts
- Access your accounts on our banking app or Internet banking
- Create recurring payments (stop orders) on our app or Internet banking
- Email your statements from our app or Internet banking
- Cash withdrawal at tills
- Debit order
- Payment or transfer in branch
- Create or cancel a stop order in branch
- Cash withdrawal at a Capitec ATM
- Cash withdrawal at any of the over 30 000 ATMs in South Africa (only R2.27 more than at a Capitec ATM)
How can you save time and money?
Use the best way to bank to: