We know that employees who bank better, live better, and ultimately work better. That's why we offer comprehensive workplace banking solutions to improve your employees' overall financial health.
What is workplace banking?
Bad money management has a direct negative impact on the workforce. Employees under financial stress become less engaged and productive, which can lead to absenteeism and an increased risk of irresponsible behaviour.
Our Workplace Banking provides employers and employees with tools for better banking to help them deal with these challenges. Simply by bringing the bank to the place of work, your employees never have to leave work again to go and visit a branch.
We also provide a dedicated account manager to work with you, the employer, to assist your employees with their banking while supporting your payroll with the relevant changes, helping you and your employees to bank better.
- Improve employee productivity
- Reduces employee absenteeism
- Free of charge and onsite at your workplace
Get in touch with our Workplace banking representatives to get started.
Bank Better Index
Our Bank Better Index provides you with insight into your employees' banking behaviour, including:
- How much money they are spending on their banking
- The amount of time they use to do banking
- What their savings culture is
- Any financial pressure they may be under
Get in touch with our Workplace Banking representatives to arrange a presentation.
- Open new Global One accounts
- Provide full banking service for existing clients
- Switch debit orders
- Do credit assessments and applications
- Provide a comprehensive funeral plan
- Process salary payment switching for employees
- Register and activate cellphone banking to save employees more time and money
Get in touch with our team to make arrangements.
- Save fees on salary payments
- Keep your existing business account
- Easy to use
- Earn higher interest
- Learn more
Through our advanced financial skills training that includes budgeting, saving and financial tips, we empower your employees to bank better, save smarter and better manage credit.
Learn more about how we can upskill your employees.
making sense of your salary slip
Discovering that the salary you imagined yourself to be earning is not the amount that gets paid into your bank account can be a shock. Especially if you don’t know how the deductions work or what they are for.
learn online and give yourself the edge with education
Educate24 offers affordable options to learn and develop skills online. As a Capitec client, you get a 50% discount on more than 85 online learningcourses, from project management to customer service, which you can complete in your own time.