How to qualify for credit
Whoever you are and whatever journey you're on, we have a personalised credit solution that's built around you. Whether you need a long-term personalised loan, a credit card, an access facility for flexible revolving credit or a home loan, we've got a credit solution to suit your needs.
How to qualify
If you answer 'Yes' to all of the following questions, you could qualify for credit:
- Are you 18 years or older?
- Do you have a recent stamped bank statement and salary slip or pension letter?
- Are you employed (not self-employed) or do you earn a pension?
- Have you been with your current employer for longer than 2 months?
- Do you earn a salary (not just commission) which is paid into your bank account?
- You haven't been handed over, sequestered or placed under debt review/administration?
Your credit options
Up to R250 000 cash over 84 months based on your affordability and credit profile. Learn more
One card for all your banking needs. Get up to R500 000 credit limit. Learn more
Get access to revolving credit of up to R500 000 whenever you need it. It's flexible credit that puts you in control and gives you peace of mind. Learn more
R100 000 to R5 million over 20 years . Apply online and get up to 100% of the bond approved. Learn more
Get our affordable credit insurance for cover. Learn more
International travel insurance covers unexpected medical expenses while traveling abroad. Learn more
Credit comparison tips
- Look at the total repayment amount over the full term
- While the interest rate is an important factor, don't let it be the only one
- Understand the fees (once-off initiation fee and monthly service fee) and consider credit insurance (we offer this free on loans 6 months or longer)
- Download our free Good for Credit booklet for tips on how to handle credit
credit declined, now what?
Making changes to how you currently handle credit can help you get approved the next time you apply.