know what you get, know what you pay
No one likes paying bank fees, so we do what we can to keep ours as low as possible. And we don’t do hidden costs. Ever! The fees below are effective as of 1 March 2020.
You can download the latest 2020 fees flyer here.
- Your service provider will charge a fee for network access
- Excludes Client Care Centre transactions
- Limited to travel-related transactions in terms of Section B16 of the Exchange Control Rulings of the South African Reserve Bank
- Fixed fee means it does not increase as the value of the transaction increases
- See foreign exchange services for more information
- Supplementary cards cannot be used internationally
- Card-not-present transactions limited to R50 000 per international transaction, up to your daily limit, in terms of Section B16 of the Exchange control Rulings of the South African Reserve Bank
- See foreign exchange services for more information on direct currency conversion
- An early release Capitec Bank ATM transfer can only be done from a multiple deposit fixed-term or tax free savings plan with a balance of less than R10 000
- R7.00 fee applies if DebiCheck is done through our Client Care Centre
- Get cash from any international ATM and purchase at any international card machine with the Mastercard® logo
- Remote banking app limits for sending cash: R3 000 per transaction, R5 000 per day, R24 999 per month
- Mobile banking (*120*3279#) limits for sending cash: R1 000 per transaction, R1 000 per day, R24 999 per month
switch to the best way to bank
What if there was a simple, affordable way to help make your financial goals a reality?
Make a roadmap for your money
A money plan, also known as a budget, is the roadmap that directs your financial decisions each month. Our daily spending habits don’t always reflect our big goals and dreams. But, if we don’t plan our spending and our saving, we simply won’t get where we want to be.