Capitec Banking App
bank with our Capitec Bank app
Bank from home with our Capitec Banking App. Pay people, make immediate payments, get account balances and more.
We continuously look for ways to take the complexity out of banking and are excited to announce updates to our banking app!
How to get the app
Simply search “Capitec Bank” in your app store or use the links below to download our new banking app.
If you have the following Huawei devices please use the Huawei link above to download our new app.
The app is designed with our clients’ convenience in mind, with quick and simple navigation, as well as the following added features:
- Open a Capitec account simply by taking a selfie and scanning your ID
- Personalise your home screen – See all your accounts and balances at a glance
Scan to pay all the major QR codes straight from the app
- Customise your favourites – Set up shortcuts on your home and sign-in screens for one-tap access to the features you use the most
- Track your spend – Get a quick overview of how you're spending your money with categories like food, transport or communication
- Notifications - You can receive all your Money in and Money Out messages either on our app for free, or via SMS at a cost.
- Use biometrics – Sign in and authenticate with fingerprint or facial recognition if your phone supports this
- Activate your virtual card – It’s free, safe and easy to load for all your app, online and scan to pay transactions
- Apply for a funeral policy - Get up to R100 000 funeral cover for yourself and add cover for up to 21 dependants
- Manage contactless card transactions – Turn your card’s tap to pay function on and off
- It's free: Our app is free to download and there’s no monthly subscription.
- It's also free to use on most networks: MTN, Vodacom, Cell C and Telkom subscribers pay zero data charges when they use our app.
- You'll save: Beneficiary payments can be done at a fraction of the branch cost
- Plan and manage your budget: Take control of your money and track your spending
- Convenient: You can access the app on the go from your cellphone
- Added security: Every transaction is protected by your Remote PIN, so never share it – keep it secret
debt relief through voluntary sequestration
Realising you are over-indebted and not coping with your monthly credit instalments is the first step to becoming good for credit again.