Bank Better, Live Better
you had us at hello25/06/2020
We're on WhatsApp! Say Hello to get information, stop a card or check your balance.
Getting more info on our products has never been simpler or more convenient. You don't have to visit a branch or call our Client Care Centre – say Hello to us on WhatsApp and let's chat.
What you can do
- View your account balances
- Immediately stop your card if it was lost, stolen or if you suspect fraudulent activity
- Find out more about credit payment arrangements
- Get info on the new Capitec Bank app, debit order disputes, Money In/Money Out and where to get bank statements
- Find branch locations and operating hours
- Get more info on our products and find out how to move to Capitec
How to get started
- Add 067 418 9565 as a contact
- Refresh your contact list on WhatsApp
- Say Hello to us
- Reply with the number next to the option you need assistance with
Alternatively you can automatically open Whatsapp and add Capitec as a contact by clicking on the below
or scan the below QR code
Is it safe?
All WhatsApp messages are secured with end-to-end encryption. And because you're simply getting answers and information on WhatsApp and not doing transactions, you never have to worry about entering any confidential information such as your PIN or password.
you may also like...
Keep things simple with SA’s largest digital bank
As SA’s largest digital bank, we’ve launched new exciting features on our app to help you simplify your banking even further in 2021.
How we put our community first
We moved swiftly to counter the impact of COVID-19 in all areas of the bank. But our first and most important concern is the health and safety of our employees and our clients.
zero data fees to use our app
Using our app is the most affordable way to transact. Pay zero data fees when banking on our app, while app transaction fees are also much lower than in branch.