home loan by sa home loans
Get up to R5 million over 240 months. Apply online to get up to 100% of the home value, or visit our Gauteng branches or selected KwaZulu-Natal and Western Cape branches to get up to 90% of the home value.
About the home loan by SA Home Loans
- Easy online application process
- Up to 100% of the home value when you apply online
- Up to 90% of the home value when you apply in-branch
- Based on your credit profile and affordability
- Special deals available for qualifying government employees
- An SA Home Loans consultant will contact you within 2 working days
- Approval within 5 working days after all your documents have been provided
Work out your affordability by clicking on the calculate, apply and track button at the bottom of this page.
At a Capitec Bank branch
Speak to a Capitec Bank service consultant to see how much you qualify for based on your personal credit profile. Factors that may influence your application:
- Monthly income (or joint income) and expenses
- A deposit that can be up to 15% of the home loan amount
Ways to apply
Scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the calculate, apply and track button to see what you can afford, what you could get and apply for a home loan.
Visit a Capitec Bank branch
- We need verbal confirmation of a signed offer to purchase
- You must be 18 – 60 years old
- You must not be under debt counseling
What happens next?
SA Home Loans will contact you in 2 working days.
You will need the following documents to complete your application:
- Copy of signed offer to purchase
- ID document (for joint home loans, both applicants’ ID documents)
- Copy of marriage certificate and/or antenuptial contract
- 3 months’ salary slips
- Stamped 3-month bank statement(s)
a home of her own
Zimkhitha’s story is about more than just getting credit. It’s about dreams being realised, banking better, living better and being responsible with credit.