payment solution for businesses
Our card machines can be used by restaurants, retailers, traders and wholesalers. They are available as mobile or desktop units and accept debit, credit and charge cards.
Greater choice, more revenue
Besides convenient card payments for your customers, you can also offer them these transactions (if they are supported by the card-issuing institution):
- Purchases with cash back
- Cash withdrawals
- Balance enquiries
- Personal aftersales service
- Free access to the Capitec Merchant Portal assisting you with transactional and settlement queries
- Quick and easy application
- Highly competitive fee structure
- Keep your existing business account. If you are a sole proprietor, you may open a Global One facility for daily settlement (public holidays included) into your account and low bank fees
- Accepts debit, credit and charge cards (American Express, Diners Club International and RCS if you are registered with them as a merchant)
- 30-day rolling contract
- Free installation, training and card machine rolls
- Free fraud-prevention training and fraud detection services
- 24/7 merchant support and authorisation
- No chargeback fees
Interested in our card machines?
We offer this payment solution to any locally registered restaurant, retailer, trader or wholesaler with a South African bank account. We will chat to you about the required documents if you are interested in this business solution.
pay without cash or cards
Bank cards took away the need to carry cash. Now, digital wallets are taking away the need to carry cards. These virtual wallets are making payments much easier, quicker and safer for consumers around the world.
here’s how to get your credit record into shape
Having credit is an important part of a good financial plan as it forms the basis of your credit record. Here's why having a credit record is important and tips to build a solid one.