See below how to update your spending limits to avoid declined transactions.
Once set up, you’ll approve your online purchases on our banking app or with an SMS that contains a One Time PIN (OTP).
Note: Your online shopping limit is not the same as your card purchase or ATM limits, and must be set separately.
- Choose Cards
- Sign in with your Remote PIN
- If you have more than one card, choose the card you want to use
- Tap Update Limits
- Tap Update
- Enter your daily limit for Online/ scan to pay/phone
- Accept the agreement
- Sign in with your password/Remote PIN
- Click View my list of cards
- Select the relevant card
- Click Update daily card limits
- Enter your permanent/temporary daily limit for Online/Telephone/ Mail Purchases
- Accept the agreement by clicking Update daily card limits
A service consultant will help you to increase your card limits.
On our app
- After checkout, you'll receive an in-app notification
- Choose either Approve, Cancel or Suspect Fraud
- Enter your Remote app PIN to authorise the transaction
If you can’t authenticate using our app, you will be sent an SMS that contains a One Time PIN (OTP).
The SMS OTP replaces the *120*3279# online shopping authentication method.
- After checkout you will receive an SMS notification with a 6-digit OTP to the phone number associated with your bank account (verified cellphone number)
- Enter the OTP on the merchant website to authorise the transaction and finalise the purchase