Bank Better, Live Better
study further for less13/04/2018
Move to instant savings. Get R4 000 off any GetSmarter online short course from leading SA universities. To qualify simply register and pay with your Capitec card
Ready to set yourself apart? GetSmarter offers premium online short courses from universities all over the world. As a Capitec client, you qualify for R4 000 off any GetSmarter short course from leading South African universities when you pay with your Capitec card.
Note: Your card will automatically be activated for online shopping, but your default limit is set at R0. You won’t be able to do online shopping with a R0 limit, so you have to increase your limit before you get started by using the Capitec banking app or visiting a Capitec branch.
Over 50 000 students globally have already benefitted from the opportunity to:
- Earn a certificate from a top-tier university
- Enjoy a personalised, people-mediated online learning experience
- Gain verifiable and relevant competencies and skills
Only courses that you buy on our dedicated Capitec GetSmarter webpage using your Capitec card will be eligible for the R4 000 fee reduction.
How to qualify
- The fee reduction only applies to short courses bought on the Capitec/GetSmarter webpage (https://capitec.getsmarter.com); no fee reduction shall be applied for purchases directly from the GetSmarter website
- This fee reduction is only applicable to GetSmarter courses from South African universities
- You must pay the reduced course fee in full upon registration
- Read the campaign rules here
For course related queries contact GetSmarter:
- T +27 21 447 7565
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
For payment related queries contact Capitec:
- T +27 860 10 20 43
- E ClientCare@capitecbank.co.za
you may also like...
fuel your savings with Capitec and Shell
All Capitec clients now get cash back at Shell. Simply swipe your registered Shell V+ card and pay with your Capitec card or simply scan to pay.
The Insider SA
We're proud to announce a brand-new lifestyle show, The Insider SA – a guide to living better in partnership with Capitec. Join us as we explore local talent, industries and businesses that will inspire you to live better.