get credit for all your needs
Whether you want to further your career, revamp your home or pay for unexpected medical expenses, we have the right credit solution to help you get what you need.
As life changes, your needs and ambitions often do too. That's why we've tailored a credit solution that can help you achieve your goals or dreams, and give you peace of mind.
What is need-based credit?
Unlike a traditional personal loan, this loan is offered at a discounted interest rate and over an extended term.
- Education – loan amount of R250 000 over 84 months
- Medical - loan amount of R250 000 over 84 months
- Vehicle - loan amount of R250 000 over 72 months
- Home Improvements - loan amount of R250 000 over 84 months
You can only apply through one of our service providers from their website. If you qualify and your credit is approved, the money will be paid directly to the relevant partner for you – giving you one less thing to worry about.
How will it benefit me?
- The loan is offered at a discounted interest rate, which means you'll pay less interest compared to any of our other credit products
- Repay your loan over a longer term to pay a more affordable instalment
- Apply online in 4 easy steps – with no need to visit a branch
- No further payments need to be made, the proceeds of the loan is paid directly to the partner
How do I apply?
You can apply online directly from the relevant service provider's website. Some service providers will also display a QR code in-store that you can scan to start your application. Simply complete 4 easy steps online to see if you qualify, and if you do, one of our consultants will contact you within 48 hours to complete your application. As this offer is exclusively online, you can't apply at a Capitec branch.
- A standard invoice or quote from the partner, not older than 30 days
- A valid South African ID document/smart ID card (must be 18 years or older)
- Your latest 3 consecutive salary slips
- Bank statement showing your latest 3 consecutive salary deposits (only if the salary is not paid into your Capitec account)
- No proof of residential address is needed; but you may be asked to provide supporting documents to complete the application
Who are the partners and what needs do they cater to?
Whether you are building your home, making home improvements, or dabbling in DIY, get everything you may need with a loan at a discounted interest rate at Cashbuild – shop online or in-store and have it delivered.
Whether you're a DIY enthusiast or would like to add a new room to your home, make your kitchen more functional or revamp your outdoor space for your family, together with CTM, we'll help you transform your home with a loan for your needs, because sithi wena – you deserve it!
Ready for your next set of wheels? We've got you! Shop at WeBuyCars and get up to R250 000 finance, at a discounted interest rate over 72 months. Own your car from day one!
Buy a car and own it from the get-go! Browse The Car Place's website for a wide range of premium quality new and used cars. Once you find one that suits your needs, simply apply for Capitec credit on their website and you could get a discounted interest rate for an extended term.
When it comes to looking after your health and wellness, you shouldn’t have to worry about how you’re going to pay for it. So whether you need to cover the cost of surgery, related expenses, therapy or equipment to help you recover, our credit solution could give you the financial freedom and peace of mind you need.
Making the decision to further your education and invest in yourself is exciting! Whether it's a brand-new journey or just a new chapter for you – it's the start of something great and a chance to build your personal brand. Studying can be expensive though. But we can help with this – our credit solution can help you kick-start success.
To apply, visit the relevant service provider website above or read more in our frequently asked questions.