my findsremove bookmarks all done
home loan by sa home loans
Get up to R5 million over 240 months. Apply online to get up to 100% of the home value, or visit our Gauteng branches or selected KwaZulu-Natal and Western Cape branches to get up to 90% of the home value.
About the home loan by SA Home Loans
- Easy online application process
- Up to 100% of the home value when you apply online
- Up to 90% of the home value when you apply in-branch
- Based on your credit profile and affordability
Special deals available for qualifying government employees
- An SA Home Loans consultant will contact you within 2 working days
- Approval within 5 working days after all your documents have been provided
Work out your affordability by clicking on the calculate, apply and track button at the bottom of this page.
At a Capitec Bank branch
Speak to a Capitec Bank service consultant to see how much you qualify for based on your personal credit profile. Factors that may influence your application:
- Monthly income (or joint income) and expenses
A deposit that can be up to 15% of the home loan amount
Ways to apply
Scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the calculate, apply and track button to see what you can afford, what you could get and apply for a home loan.
Visit a Capitec Bank branch
- We need verbal confirmation of a signed offer to purchase
- You must be 18 – 60 years old
- You must not be under debt counseling
What happens next?
SA Home Loans will contact you in 2 working days.
You will need the following documents to complete your application:
- Copy of signed offer to purchase
- ID document (for joint home loans, both applicants’ ID documents)
- Copy of marriage certificate and/or antenuptial contract
- 3 months’ salary slips
- Stamped 3-month bank statement(s)
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for a home loan?
Apply online by clicking on the calculate, apply and track button at the bottom of this page.
At a Capitec Bank branch
Visit your nearest Capitec Bank branch in Gauteng or selected KwaZulu-Natal and Western Cape branches. You need to give us verbal confirmation that you have a signed offer to purchase. An offer to purchase is a written agreement setting out the terms under which you agree to buy a house. This document is drawn up by the estate agent selling the house.
Will I qualify for a home loan?
You must be 18 – 60 years old and you must not be under debt counselling. The actual amount that you qualify for will be based on your credit profile and affordability.
What is the range of a home loan by SA Home Loans?
Up to R5 million.
What documents does SA Home Loans need?
The SA Home Loans team will contact you for:
- a copy of the signed offer to purchase
- ID document (for joint home loans, both applicants' ID documents)
- copy of marriage certificate and/or antenuptial contract
- 3 months' salary slips
- stamped 3-month bank statement(s)
Do I need to be a Capitec Bank client to apply for a home loan?
Can I switch my existing home loan to SA Home Loans?
Does SA Home Loans offer a home loan for investment properties?
How much of my gross salary can go towards a home loan?
How do I track the progress of my home loan application?
Option 1: You can use the online applications tracking tool on the SA Home Loans website.
Option 2: Simply visit your nearest Capitec Bank branch in Gauteng or selected KwaZulu-Natal and Western Cape branches. You can also call our Client Care Centre. If you’re already an SA Home Loans client, contact SA Home Loans directly.