my findsremove bookmarks all done
Complete a free instant online estimate and we’ll call you to personalise your offer based on your credit profile and need.
- Get up to R250 000 over 1 – 84 months
- Choose between the amount you want, the monthly instalment that suits your pocket, or the option that gives you the lowest interest rate
- Credit is approved in minutes and the money is available immediately
- Pay fixed monthly repayments
- Get interest rates from 12.9%
Consolidate all your existing loans for easier monthly repayments
Add affordable credit insurance, including retrenchment and death cover
- Manage your credit using our app
Your banking and credit history
Your income and expenses to see how much you can afford
How stable your source of income is, to make the best offer
You choose the credit amount that you want
You choose the monthly instalment that suits your cash flow or the option that gives you the best interest rate
- Identification document (you must be 18 years or older)
- Original proof of residential address (any of the approved documents in your name with your street address)
- Latest salary slip
Any original bank statement showing your latest 3 consecutive salary deposits (an over-the-counter bank statement must be stamped)
- Association not for gain
- Close Corporation (CC)
- Incorporated (Inc)
- Public (Ltd) or Private company (Pty Ltd)
- Read more about our credit for businesses here
Whether you need to do home improvements, pay for your children's education to secure their future or buy a reliable car to get your family there safely – living better starts when you get credit for the right reasons.
Personalised credit means that you get the best offer based on your profile and your need, with lower fees and at the best possible interest rate. Remember that the term will affect your instalments, so be sure that you'll be able to repay the monthly instalments over the whole term.
Ways to apply
Your offer is based on your affordability and credit profile
Credit insurance is required for credit terms of 7 months or longer to cover death, permanent or temporary disability, unemployment, the inability to earn an income or retrenchment.
Documents you need when applying
Credit for business owners
To apply for business owner’s credit, your business must be registered as one of the following:
Download our free Good for Credit booklet for tips on how to handle credit.